About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Hello! I am Darrien Chow, a local artist from Prince George, B.C. Canada. Working with Acrylic Medium and now photography. I am influenced by music, magazines, nature, fashion, my cultural backgrounds, and the people I care about. My mom introduced me into painting at the age of four, and after many years of just drawing, I started playing with paint and could not stop. I am very passionate about art and I want to share my creations with the world. ENJOY Commissions are welcome. :) This Blog is for the world to enjoy my art :)

Friday, September 16, 2011

NEw Paintings :)

Sneak peek of a few projects I have been working on :)
If you like what you see please check out my fan page! Be sure to LIKE it on the top :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Serendipity-Blossoms-Art-by-Darrien-Chow/135400306536323

sold

sold

close up

Above is a new business card made by my close friend!


New fun with photoshop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment