About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Hello! I am Darrien Chow, a local artist from Prince George, B.C. Canada. Working with Acrylic Medium and now photography. I am influenced by music, magazines, nature, fashion, my cultural backgrounds, and the people I care about. My mom introduced me into painting at the age of four, and after many years of just drawing, I started playing with paint and could not stop. I am very passionate about art and I want to share my creations with the world. ENJOY Commissions are welcome. :) This Blog is for the world to enjoy my art :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Our Mission"


"Our Mission" By Darrien Chow
Original Custom Painting For Mann Dental
3 panels Acrylic on Canvas

*For those of you out there who do not know me personally, let me tell you a little important fact!
Not only am I an artist, but I also work for a fantastic dental office called Mann Dental, as a Certified Dental Assistant. I love my career and all the great people I get to work with :D I was given this great opportunity to create a work of art for our amazing newly renovated office!
"Our Mission is to focus on your comfort while providing you with high quality dental services"
I hope this and all my artwork put a smile on your face :D

http://www.manndental.ca/

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.197633386979681.48345.135400306536323&type=1#!/princegeorgedentist

No comments:

Post a Comment