About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Hello! I am Darrien Chow, a local artist from Prince George, B.C. Canada. Working with Acrylic Medium and now photography. I am influenced by music, magazines, nature, fashion, my cultural backgrounds, and the people I care about. My mom introduced me into painting at the age of four, and after many years of just drawing, I started playing with paint and could not stop. I am very passionate about art and I want to share my creations with the world. ENJOY Commissions are welcome. :) This Blog is for the world to enjoy my art :)

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Sunday :)

Help me complete this painting :) (It has taken me 3 years to get this far!)
I want to add a quote but not sure which one !?
1) Life is like a canvas. It begins blank and every day is like another brush stroke. Make your life a masterpiece."

2) Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

 3)May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart!

4) I am strong because I am weak
I am beautiful because I know my flaws
I am a lover because I am a fighter
I am fearless because I have been foolish
And I can laugh because I have had sadness


which one #1, #2, or #3 :) Thank you! xoxo
And thank you to my two Chelsea s for the quotes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment