About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Hello! I am Darrien Chow, a local artist from Prince George, B.C. Canada. Working with Acrylic Medium and now photography. I am influenced by music, magazines, nature, fashion, my cultural backgrounds, and the people I care about. My mom introduced me into painting at the age of four, and after many years of just drawing, I started playing with paint and could not stop. I am very passionate about art and I want to share my creations with the world. ENJOY Commissions are welcome. :) This Blog is for the world to enjoy my art :)

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello Friends!
May has brought many inspriations into my studio! :) Planning on painting a bunch! If anyone has any suggestions/inspirations that you want me to try and paint Challenge approved! :) Also if you want to purchase/ commission artwork from moi let me know :) Have a wonderful week!

DON'T FORGET TO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK AND "Like" OUR PAGE!!! :) SHOW SUPPORT AND BE IN THE LOOP :) Facebook- Serendipity Blossoms: Art by Darrien Chow
 xoxo
what i have been up too:

photoshop fun! Just playing around! :)

"Imagine" ON HOLD Acrylic Paint 10x 10 canvas

Work in Progress- 12 x 12 Linen canvas! Acrylic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment