About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Hello! I am Darrien Chow, a local artist from Prince George, B.C. Canada. Working with Acrylic Medium and now photography. I am influenced by music, magazines, nature, fashion, my cultural backgrounds, and the people I care about. My mom introduced me into painting at the age of four, and after many years of just drawing, I started playing with paint and could not stop. I am very passionate about art and I want to share my creations with the world. ENJOY Commissions are welcome. :) This Blog is for the world to enjoy my art :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sneak Peek

November 19th 2010- A few more paintings in the works :)

"Think in Pink"- By Darrien Chow
9x12 inch Acrylic on Canvas
"Untitled"- By Darrien Chow
16x 16 inch Acrylic on Canvas

"Free Bird"- By Darrien Chow
Acrylic on Canvas
"In Paris" - By Darrien Chow
8x 10 inch Acrylic on Canvas
"Snowdrops" - By Darrien Chow
15x30 inch Acrylic on Canvas

"Little Petals"
6x6 inch Acrylic on Canvas
Happy Birthday Gift

Here is a sneak peek of paintings I am working on and will finish in the near future!!! I hope you like them! Also, if you have any suggestions for comments please post them :) I would love to hear some feedback!
Take care


"Untitled" by Darrien Chow
Work in Progress
Acrylic on 15x 30 inches stretched canvas

"Balance"  by Darrien Chow
Work in Progress Commissioned piece
Acrylic on 12 x 32 stretched canvas 1 of 4



"A New Beginning"  by Darrien Chow
Work in Progress Donation
Acrylic on 24 x 30 profile canvas



4 comments:

  1. wow that is a beautiful picture.... good job miss chow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the blue painting with the flowers. You are a great artist. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite piece. Incredibly peaceful and soothing. Amazing set of artwork, i cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this picture!!!
    I would definitly love to get your art tattooed one me, and im going to place an order for a picture soon!

    this is from your cousin by the way :)

    ReplyDelete